Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ABC's of Carie

I was tagged by Shannon! So here it is!!

GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Single
B - Best Friend: hmm. I have lots of great friends
C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate or Carrot cake!
D - Day of choice: Friday night
E - Essential Item: A great pair of shoes! (stole your answer Shannon)
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I say, Bears
H - Hometown: Born in Florida, have lived in St. George, UT for 14 years
I - Indulgence(s): Dark chocolate, Good TV shows, and massages
J - January or July: Hands down January, July is like being in a oven.
K - Kids: Zero
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends, and Music
M - Marriage Date: 5/20/2012...
N - Number of Siblings: 3 (1 brothers, 2 sisters)
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples -- Gala.. but i love Oranges too
P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning, open water,
Q - Quotes: "Just as bees will swarm about to protect their nest, so will I 'swarm about' to protect my nest of chocolate eggs."
R - Reason to smile: Friends, family being healthy
S - Season: Spring!
T - Tag 3 Friends - Alssya, Erica, Brandi
U - Unknown fact about me: I have a chocolate phone
Shannon : I also watch Flavor of love! (I'm watching it right now!)
V - Very favorite Store: At this moment its Target
W - Worst habit: Not telling people how I feel
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: um, well I have never had a ultrasound before, not a fan of xrays
Y - Your favorite food: chicken, apples, carrots, rice, ice cream, chocolate
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

2 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

All the food you mentioned is making me hungry, yum. I love Target. What is it about that store? It is just the greatest!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I wish I could stop watching Flavor of Love. I'm additcted to it. I think it's a disease. I should probably start on the seminar circuit talking to high school and college students about the dangers of Flavor Flav

Related Posts with Thumbnails