Friday, April 11, 2008

I AM...

EXCITED: It is the weekend!!

TIRED: .. Of SCHOOL

RELIEVED: .. ahh.. Its the weekend!!

ANTICIPATING: The school semester to be over!

WONDERING:. When my allergies will stop

MISSING: Family members I have not seen in a while.

HOPING: To be able to pass my accounting/math class.

LOVING: .. My new pants.. They are actually long enough, which is a RARE Gem!

DEBATING: .. What fun activity to partake in tonight!

CRAVING: .. Some juicy Pineapple!

WISHING:.. It would Rain!

THANKFUL: .. Family, friends, food, shelter, music, water, clothes :)

ATTEMPTING: To get through the school day.. only one class left!

1 comment:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

You can never find pants that aren't too short and I can never find pants that aren't too long. Sucks to be us :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails