Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!

Tag I'm it :]


Favorite person (outside of family)? ahh.. thats a little too hard to answer I have quite a few!

Favorite food? A good salad is always good, or soup... too many foods to have one favorite.

Quirks about you? I'm very tall LOL

Any regrets in life? I don't regret, I just learn from mistakes

Favorite Charity/Cause? Make-a-Wish

Favorite Blog recently? All my friends blogs!

Something you can’t get enough of? water

Worst job you’ve ever had? That would either be the job where I sewed Dog leashes or Subway (Believe it or not, Subway has a horrible smell)

What job would you pay NOT to have? The guy that has to clean out the porta potties

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? in a movie theater lol ?

Guilty Pleasure? Chocolate!

Got any confessions? Yes, but ill keep them on the DL

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I would save part of it, then buy some shoes, new ipod, new jeans, new jewels...

Favorite thing about your house? well.. at this moment I don't really have a "house"
too be continued....

Least favorite thing about your house? ....

One thing you are bad at? i tend to procrastinate

One thing you’re good at? Getting things off the top shelve

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Finding a place too live!

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? Harry potter

What makes you feel sexy? Wearing high heels :)

Who is your real life hero? Dad, mom, sisters, brotha, friends

What is the hardest part of your job? keeping the work peace... completing all my tasks in one day when the time seems to fly by.

When are you most relaxed? When I am not at work or school and I am just chillin watching a movie or reading.

What stresses you out? School.. work..

What can you not live without? my family

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? sorta, blogs are to keep others informed about ourselves and such

Why do you blog? To keep all my fans involved in my exciting life
:)

Tag:

Jason
Shannon
Brandi
and You

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails