Thursday, August 13, 2009

ABC's about me!

ABC's About Me.

A - Age: 21. I'll be 22 in a month!
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: mopping the floor
D - Dog: Allergic to animals
E - Essential start your day item: Tooth brush
F - Favorite color(s): teal and blue!
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'11 1/2
I - Instruments you play: I play the drums on Rock band.. does that count?!?
J- Job: Customer support Rep
K - Kids: None, just nephews
L - Living arrangements: a town home
M - Mom's name: Melanie
N - Nicknames: Carebear, Mildred
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: No
P - Pet Peeve: when people don't signal
Q - Quote from a movie: "She wrote me a 'john-deere' letter... something about me not listening enough, I don't know... I wasn't really paying attention.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Four, 2 sisters and 1 brothers
T - Time you wake up: Now that school has started 6:50am
U - Underwear: Yes please
V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus
W - Workout style: Hand exercise, flipping through the tv channels
X - X-rays you've had: my ankle and teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: getting off of work and eating Ice cream!
Z - Zoo favorite: turtles

3 comments:

Katie said...

I hate when people don't signal too. I should have put that.....lol

Ashley said...

Sorry I don't even know how to so that they magically appeared I will have Nessa or Katie fix that and I did not sit by anyone but I totally would never eat in the bathroom who know what happens in there! I mean it is Millcreek!

Ashley said...

oh and I forgot 2 and 1 does not equal 4 but it is OK because you work.......well where you work that has got to drop your IQ like 20points or something!

Related Posts with Thumbnails