Sunday, July 18, 2010

New and Shiny!

Last week I got a new phone, its the chocolate LG Touch, So far I love it!
I got a free upgrade, can't say no to a free phone  ;)


Last weekend Kevin and I drove down south to see family and friends, it was so nice seeing everyone!
We mostly hung out at my mom's house and Rachel's and we hung out with friends a few times.

I have been looking for a new vehicle for a few weeks, we found one at the Toyota dealership in SLC, but  I wanted to see what was available in St. George.

We went to the Toyota dealership and within 10 minutes I saw the Pontiac G6 GT and immediately fell in love! I've liked them for a while and have drove a few of them before. So I ended up getting it and so far I love it!



That is my exciting news for the week! Hope you are all having a good weekend!

We had a fun night last night playing games with another couple.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails