Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving/moving

For Thanksgiving this year we all went to Rachel's house. We had about 16 people, so her house was packed with family! We had a delicious feast and it was great seeing all my family.  My sister Jessica came from California and my Grandma Lilga from Florida, so it was great being able to spend some time with them.

I didn't even take any pictures this year, but my mother did, so I will have to get some from her.

I've been fairly busy the past few weeks with moving.  I moved back to St. George about a week ago and I have been house hunting for over a month. Today I finally found something that I love, its a older home, but it has new tile, carpet and paint. So it looks great!  I'll be moving in about 2 weeks, I'm pretty excited to have a place to call "home" again.

That's all the update I have for now. I just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm still alive and kickin!

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

thanks goodness for that! cant wait to see the house, and for blue man group on Saturday!

Katie said...

I'm so happy you are back! We need to do our annual Aero Christmast shopping. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails