Monday, August 8, 2011

Lately...

Lately I've been hiding from everyone, mainly because of..

-School
-Work

I FINALLY finished up my associates degree this summer semester. I took a loooong break and finally decided to go back. I only had ONE class to take to get my degree, the dreaded Statistics. I had a Much better teacher and passed my Statisics class with a B, which I am Highly proud of.

We have been short handed at work for over 2 months, so I have been working over time the whole time.
So being in school full time and working full time was NUTS! I barely saw any friends or family or did that much.

Now.. school is over for the summer.. but, I'm going back in the fall, so I have a small break to breath again!  Work has hired someone (this week) so my hours will go down to 40. The overtime (money) has been nice, but it will be nice not to have to work every day!

That is about it for now.. hopefully I do something exciting before school starts again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails