Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tag - 8 Things

8 Things I’m Passionate About

1) Family
2) Music
3) ) Health
4) Friends
5) Reading (wish I had more time to read though
6) Apples
7) Electronics / technology
8) Finding shoes that fit me

8 Songs I Can Listen to Over and Over Again and Never Get Sick of


1) "Green Eyes" Coldplay
2) "Think Twice" Eve 6
3) "I will remember you" Sarah McLachlan
4) "Congratulations" Blue October/Imogen Heap
5) "The Unwinding Cable Car" Anberlin
6) "In The Backseat" The Arcade Fire
7) "Billy Jean" Michael Jackson
8) "Clocks" Coldplay

The Past 8 Books I’ve Read


1) "Twilight" Stephenie Meyer
2) "New Moon" Stephenie Meyer
3) "Eclipse" Stephenie Meyer
4) "Reinvent Yourself"
5) American Sign Language
6) My Calculus book
7) My Economics book
8) The Final "Harry potter"

8 Things I Say Often

1) Yes
2) No
3) "This is Carie, how can I help you"
4) Hello
5) Blam!
6) hmmm..
7) okay
8) I love you

8 Things That Attract Me to a Friend


1) Nice
2) Kind
3) Fun
4) similar interests
5) Funny
6) Dependable
7) Motivated
8) Easy to talk to

8 Random Things About Me


1) I listen to music every day, 365 days a year.
2) I like carrot cake
3) I like black shirts
4) I love seeing my baby nephew
5) I am a bargain shopper
6) I love trucks
7) I'm pretty healthy
8) I am 5"11 1/2 tall!

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die


1) Travel to England
2) Travel to Australia
3) Own a house
4) Read more
5) Learn more about health
6) Learn to play the Piano/guitar
7) See some of my favorite bands in concert
8) Learn programming better

8 Things I’ve Learned This Past Year


1) To be more open
2) to be a better communicator
3) Sometimes you have to have a "Whatever" attitude
4) Learn about all options
5) Just be happy
6) Life is hard, but there are ways too make it better
7) Sometimes bad things happen.. for no reason
8) I can't live without music.. okay, I've know that..just couldn't think of another one :).

People I tag

1) Shannon
2) Alyssa
3) Erica
4) Hilery
5) Beth

1 comment:

Brandi Schall said...

Wahoo, you did it! I'm with you on music, it's lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails