Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Years old!



Yesterday was little Brayden's second birthday! To celebrate the occasion Rachel & Bryan had a little family party at their house with my mom, grandma, grandpa, aunt Pam, my dad, and myself ....Ok and Brayden.. obviously :)

We all ate lunch and then let Brayden open up his presents (which he tried to break into a few times)


He had a lot of fun opening up all this presents!


After presents we ate some cake! Rachel got the cake out and started serving it on plates, then before we knew it, Brayden was on the table helping himself to the cake! Shortly after I put him in his high chair so he could make a mess.. which he did.










I know this picture is a bit fuzzy, but I thought it was cool!


My Dad and I


A short video of Brayden opening some gifts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He grows up so fast! The last time I remember, he was so tiny, now he is eating like me! It is very good to see what is going on over there. I will keep checking your blog. Takuboku

Related Posts with Thumbnails