Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!




Today was the celebration for all the Lovely Mothers in the world!
To celebrate the day I went to my mom's house in the afternoon, brought her some flowers, chocolate, lotion, and a Ice cream cake!
Then Rachel, Bryan, and Brayden came over and we cooked my mom some homemade hamburgers and sat outside and ate them in the 80 degree weather, it felt so good outside!
My mom's other requested activity was too make bracelet's, so she made herself a bracelet as we watched a movie together!

Here are a few pictures of the wonderful day!

My Mom and her good friend Amy!

My cute brother and I


Brayden had fun watering the flowers and jumping on the tramp with his uncle Natey!



Brayden reaching out for a hug...Or asking for some help off the tramp :)


This is my favorite picture of the day!

2 comments:

Erica Bass said...

So cute! Looks like you had a fun day!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Mothers are fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails