Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm Free! . . . . for now

The Fall semester of school is finally over!! It is like a weight off of my shoulder (until next semester)
My last final was on Wednesday, it was my math final, I have struggled with Math my whole life, so I was a bit worried about it, my teacher posted grades Friday and I found out I did good on the final! I was ever SO happy!
Last Saturday was the first Saturday I was able to do... NOTHING, I didn't have to worry about studying and homework. I was able to wake up, exercise, watch a movie with my mom, read outside and just relax! The weather was so wonderful yesterday, I got a blanket and just laid on the lawn for a hour and read my book while the wind softly blew.

Right now I feel like going on vacation to places like these:








Wouldn't we all though!

Another wonderful thing that has happen last week was my Father arrived in Cedar City last Thursday! It was a wonderful feeling to reunite with him again after not seeing him for over 3 months! Now I can drive down to Cedar in 45 minutes whenever I want to go see him instead of flying down to Florida!

So for the next two weeks I will be working full time and enjoying my evening!!

1 comment:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Yea for no school! I start summer semester at the end of this month
:( It's just online classes but still - school is gay

Related Posts with Thumbnails