Sunday, May 11, 2008

TV Face..

Do you have a "TV Face"? The other day I was watching Disney's "Cars" with my little nephew Brayden, granted this is his FAVORITE Movie. Any time anyone goes close to the TV or changes the channels he automatically thinks we are going to watch "Cars" (Yes, I have seen it more than ten times). So he always gets So excited and shouts and dances around to watch "Cars"... anyways back to the story. While we were watching "Cars" Brayden was sitting on the couch by himself and I noticed his "TV Face". So I grabbed my phone and took of picture of him to capture the precious mummified, intense face.


After I took this picture... I started collecting his "TV Face" pictures.

Here are a few more!







Here are a few ways he likes to watch TV.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails