Monday, July 28, 2008

Just the Right Size!

I recently found this nice little treat. It is a mini sized ice cream that is just the right size!
It usually takes me like a week to finish and it prevents me from eating too much at a time!






So as a update, I have been without internet for almost two weeks, its been hard. School is now out until August 26! So it will be really nice to have a break! I also got my job back, it was nice to have a month off, but I definitely needed to get a job! I am just glad I got my old job back!

I am also going to be taking a mini "vacay" to California to see my sister August 7th for a few days! I am excited to see how she lives her life!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

That is my favorite kind!!! BOOYAH!!!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I prefer the thigh-increasing, bum-enhancing, cellulite-showcasing carton-sized ice creams....but that's just me

broken hipster said...

i can't believe you took down my link and kept Jeremy's... what a load of underwear chocolate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails