Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Its time to move on!

So the the past two months I have been doing a lot of moving.

At the end of June I helped my sister Rachel and my bro-in-law move, then about 3 weeks ago I helped a family friend move. Then two weeks ago I help my work move for about 7 hours from one building to another...I was SO sore the next day.
Then the day after helping them I helped my dad move from Cedar city to Leeds.

I just feel like I have been going on a moving frenzy!

In about two weeks I get the great opportunity to join the moving party.. whoo hoo! I am currently looking for a place to live, well i have been looking online but this Saturday I am actually going to go and look at a few places!

So by September 1st I hope to be out of my current place of residence!



I will be adding my blog about my California trip shortly.. after I upload my pictures from my camera :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails