Thursday, September 4, 2008

Question of the day!

Question of the day is:



Whats the weirdest thing that airport security has asked you to do?



....

Mine would probably have to be when I took my last airport trip at the San Francisco airport, this worker asked to take my hat off.. so i did.. then he took it and examined it like I had a bomb inside of it or something, i swear he check every inch of it to make sure it was safe..

Anything crazy happen to you?

(Okay, mine isn't really crazy)

2 comments:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Once an airport employee asked me to spread my cheeks and lift my sack....lol not really but it sounds fun :)

beth said...

I learned that you should never question them when they ask you to remove something. Airport employees are seemingly devoid of a sense of humor and don't understand when you make jokes with them. Also, never say the word 'bong' on a plane - people think you are saying bomb and they get all crazy.. OK, so I totally used that from Harold and Kumar...hehe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails