Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 Favorites

4 random things about my husband:
well... considering the fact that I am not married I am going to change this up a bit..

4 Random things about my Brother

*He plays the trumpet
*He is currently on a Foot ball team
*He can make Mac & cheese by him self
*He gives good massages!

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
*Equilbrium
*The Shawshank Redemption
*Superbad
*Knocked Up

4 tv shows I watch:
*24
*America's Next Top Model
*Project Runway
*Grey's Anatomy

4 places that I have been:

*Florida
*Mexico
*Texas (it was a quick stop, ate lunch then left)f
*California

4 people who email me regularly:
*clients at work
*co workers
*Aunt Pam
*News letters from Dr. Mercola

4 favorite foods:
*Mashed Potatoes
*Cheesecake
*Drunken noodles!
*All kinds of salads

4 places I would like to visit:
*New Your, City
*Australia
* Hawaii
*New England

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
*My Birthday!
*Completing the school semester (Yes, it just started :(
*Cooler Weather
*Spending time with my family!

4 people I have tagged:
*Shannon

*Brandi

*Danelle

*Alyssa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your brother is pretty cool, mac and cheese is a treat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails