Saturday, November 1, 2008

the "I" questions

I....

I am...
Having a very lazy day! But tomorrow I need to study for my big test.

I'd like to think...
That one day I will be able to go to school, work, do homework then have time for my self.

I've become...
Very busy...(okay I am have been very busy for a while) with school and work

I think...
Music makes me feel better when I am down.

I know...
That I love Chocolate!

I want..
to have 28 hours in the day.. a few extra to accomplish a few extra things.

I have...
A Very cute nephew, who was a lil monkey for Halloween


Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure :)




I like...
I do also like/love/enjoy RAIN!! It rarely rains here...so we are a bit deprived.

I wish ...
I had more "carie time"

I hate...
When people don't Signal. Its not that hard really.. I like to have indication on where and when people are about to turn instead of a "surprise I'm turn".

I miss...
My family and some friends I have not seen for a while

I fear...
about the economy plunging

I hear...
A awesome song called "on my mind" being played from my lappy top

I smell....
Pizza.. we ate it recently, the scent is still present. But it was delicious!

I love...
Music!
Friends!
Family!

I don't always...
Do my homework.. sometimes I would just rather go to bed on time!

I win...
I hear I am pretty good at card games.. want to challenge?
I love phase ten!

I lose...
I also lose my keys.. they are usually in my purse.. but i swear that thing turns into a black hole sometimes.. so i have to dump it out just to find them

I never...
eat water chestnuts.. they are just weird and too crunchy

I listen...
to music every day.. for hours.. in the morning when i get ready.... at work... on my computer.. and sometimes in my dreams :D

I am scared of...
Scary movies.. blood.. needles.. Oh my. Yuck

I read...
books LOL
I wish I had more time to read, I really enjoy a good book. The last book I read was Breaking Dawn.. I have a pile of books I really want too read.

I...tag anyone and everyone.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

They are already selling tickets for the twilight movie coming out this month! haha lets go together.

Artist Anika said...

Your chibi is adorable as a monkey...oh, i got some new little animals in those bouncy toys that he loved. they come from a quarter machine in the mall (by the pretzel place). You should get him some :D


p.s. you have weird blog entries.

Related Posts with Thumbnails