Monday, November 17, 2008

Update nation!

WOW!
Its been a while since I had really given an update on myself, thats wow busy I have been.
So here it goes..

On November 3rd I went too Vegas to see one of my favorite bands, Rise Against, in concert! Which was completely exciting and worth getting only 4 1/2 hours of sleep the next day.

I have been house hunting for a while now.... like 3 months. I FINALLY found a cute town home, referred too by my grand friend Mr. David K! Its a 2 bed, 2 bathroom with a little living room and a nice size kitchen! I'll take pictures when I get stuff unpacked. Its close to everything, only 5 minutes too school, a few blocks away from my mom and I also live right by my good friends Katie, Vanessa, Ashley and Dave!!

Other than unpacking and organizing I have been busy with school, i have two tests this week that I have too study for. Then only a month left until I have a break! Woo wee!

For Thanksgiving my Sister and her family are going to SLC to have Thanksgiving with Bryan's parents, my Mom is going to California to have Thanksgiving with my sister, so I am having Thanksgiving with my Dad! We are not positive as to what we are doing yet though.

The next thing I am excited for is the TWILIGHT movie coming out this Friday! Yes, I know some people think the books are lame..(just because you have not read them :P) I am going on Saturday for my works Christmas work party and bringing along my Sister and bro-in-law! It shall be fun!

Thats all for now folks!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

I am pretty excited for Twilight too.. but if you tell anyone i will deny it. ;) woot! That was cool seeing you at the partay! We should go to lunch this weekend.. like when I don't have to work heh. I haven't seen Rachel FOREVER!!!

Katie said...

I do have to say you are one of the best neighbors I have had so far. I'll let you know when The Other Sister is on again so you can come over ;)

Shannon & Lindsay said...

You need to have a house warming party once you're totally moved in!

looking forward to tomorrow - hopefully the movie does not diappoint us

Related Posts with Thumbnails