Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its about time!

WOW!
Its been a while since I have had time to do some serious blogging, sure I confess, I have a mass quantity of homework calling out my name. The last month (Okay, Monthsssss) have been pretty hectic and crazy.

A. I moved! Finally! I had been looking for over 2 months now and found a nice place close to my mom and close to my good friend Katie! Here are a few pictures of the place. Just keep in mind.. I haven't unpacked yet nor have I added any type of decor (unless a wall clock sitting on my table counts!)


This is the front "living room" after you open the front door!
My coffee table has loads of homework scattered on it, and I am currently sitting on my lovely dark green couches!


This is my lovely kitchen, its a pretty nice size, with lots of cabinet space, which I love!
If you look closely, you will see a pot on the oven, Yup! I was cooking something!





This is my dinning area! Currently replacing my kitchen table is a big chair and a futon, but my kitchen table should be here shortly!


Then I have three rooms and two bathrooms, I didn't take pictures of them because.. they are all mostly filled with boxes.. well my room does have a bed!

The school semester is almost over! Just have to get through two days of class, then finals next week! Then I get a nice break of like 3 weeks or a month! Then I have to go back for Spring semester, which hopefully after I will be done! YAY!

3 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

Your new place is so cute! It's bigger than mine! Ours only has 2 bedrooms, and no real dining area. So what I'm saying is I'm jealous! Congrats, and good luck with that last bit of school, I always hated the end of the semester when Anson was in school--painful.

Danelle said...

YOWZA CARIE!!! That is rad! I can't wait to come see it this weekend!! You are the best everrrrrrrr... basically... :) so.. I am glad you posted so I could comment on yours because you ALWAYS comment on my blog.. and it makes me happy!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

roses are red. homework is dumb. one more semester and then you are done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails