Saturday, December 20, 2008

St. George snow!

No no.. That is not an oxymoron.. it really did snow! and I have the proof!
Wednesday day it started snowing.. then continued through the night. It was a very exciting time for St. George, since its very rare too even snow.. let alone stick. Thursday was called out as a snow day! So my brother was very excited!

So Wednesday night I was studying for my law final and it was about 11:45pm, i noticed my back porch was very bright, so I thought I left my light on. Then to my surprise it was not my light, it was merely the snow reflecting from the moon. It looked so pretty outside. I went a little picture happy taking pictures of the cool snow. In the pictures you can't tell it was bright out side... but it really was!
So here are a few of the snow pictures!













This was Thursday morning after the snow fell!... then it melted that day :(


This is a picture of the patio furniture on the side of my house


A cup was left out side and I thought it was cool how the snow formed on it!




This is a picture from my moms yard!


The snow made her bushes all limp




So it was a fun experience to have an actual snow day!.. even though I still went to work.

So the semester is over. YAY. I only have one more semester, 4 classes, till I am finished with my associates. Its not much and it seems to be taking forever. I think most people get there associates in 2 - 2 1/2 years. But I am working full time so its taking me a bit longer.. ahh.
It will be so nice when it is over and I can have a break... and just work :P

My sister is in town from California till the 29th, it will be fun to have her here for a while!
Last night her and my dad made some tasty Mexican food!
Well thats all for now folks! have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

wooo!!! I loved the snow! It still is aroundin huge big lumps by my house! Remains of snowmen....

Shannon & Lindsay said...

The snow was so much fun! I'm glad you're getting a little break from school - soon you will be done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails