Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas update

So Christmas morning at 9:00 I went over to my mom's house and we ate some exotic fruits, including star fruit, so I decided to take a picture!



Shortly after all our family members were at the house and we started opening presents!
Here are a few pictures..













A few days ago we wanted to get our family pictures taking.. these are a few of the pictures taken, we were not completely pleased with any of them... so we are going to try again, but here are a few of the OK ones.





















Brayden wanted to wear my sweet beanie!


This is the notorious "Cheesy face" from Brayden.





Thats all for now! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a fun new years!!

5 comments:

Danelle said...

this is awesome Carie! haha Looks like you had a good Christmas. I wanna hang out again soon! :)

Artist Anika said...

Fun christmas! Yay!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! I love when families can all get together

fünf said...

Cute girls! Thanks for sharing your mom with us for a couple days-- we had so much fun with her.

Katie said...

Your family is so cute, well Brayden is the cutest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails