Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brand new baby

Today my sister Rachel had her second baby boy! He was born at 11:44am and was 8.8 Ibs 20 inches.
I only had my phone to take pictures and the room was very dark, but I will take more pictures when I see him again!

UPDATE: the following two pictures are new..but still taken from my cell phone:





From his day of birth:









Cute Brayden eating his dinner at the hospital!


While I was holding the new baby, (he doesn't officially have a name yet, either Ryan or Conner) Brayden came up too me and said "I want to hold new baby" it was SO precious!

Ill post more about him later and more pictures!

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie. Brayden will be a great big brother!

Vanessa said...

oh he is adorable, and Brayden is the cutest boy!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

he is so adorable!

Tom and Juli said...

How sweet. I like the name Conner. Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog lately, I've been busy, but I'll make more of an effort now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails