Saturday, February 28, 2009

Randomness

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Shannon 2. Post the rules on your blog.3. List 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. Sometimes when I am driving and listening too music I sign some of the words.

2. I can't stand long fingernail or toenails. I always cut mine down way too short. (had to steal this one Shannon)

3. I don't have TV

4. I was listening to my ipod at work the other day and was listening to Dane Cook, i was laughing so much I started to cry.

5. I'm still not completely unpacked from my last move

6. I recently cleaned out my car after not cleaning it for literally Months... yes, it looked like i lived in it.

I really couldn't think of anything too random lol

1 comment:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

How can people stand to have long fingernails? they get dirt and crap under them and you can't pick stuff up! It's a mystery to me

Related Posts with Thumbnails