Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The latest and greatest.

Its been a while since I have actually updated... so the past two weeks have been pretty eventful.
Besides the usual work and school, which is a killer!

My sister came to visit to come see the new baby Conner! She was here just for a few days, but it was nice too see her.

Rachel and Bryan FINALLLY moved into their new house, which is located by Costco! We all helped them move last Saturday and they are completely moved out of the apartment they were in.

Next week is my Spring break... YAY! I am looking forward to having a week off of school... now only if I was off work too ;)

On Thursday of my Spring break and I going to a concert with a friend in Vegas! We are going to go see Blue October! WOOT! I am really excited!

So that's about all I can think of for now.... so here are a few cell phone pictures I have taken lately!
















1 comment:

Danelle said...

Ha! I wanna go see Rachel's new place!!! :) I text her yesterday but she hasn't gotten back to me. Happy Spring break! I hope you do tons of fun stuff. Lets hang out soon! Are you coming to the party tonight? er.. dinner thing? if not.. maybe we should hang out this weekend or next.. wooooooooooooo I like all the pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails