Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recently..

I noticed I haven't updated in a few.. soo lets see.

It was my spring break last week.. nothing too exciting happened but work AND............... I went to vegas on Thursday for a Blue October Concert! It was Sooo much fun, I went with three other friends. We drove down in a car I rented (my car is not beinging reliable right now), but I loved driving the rented car after driving it for two days I didnt want to give it back and it just made me want a new car even more! So back to the concert.. we left town around 6 and got to the House Of blues around 7:30.

We got there when the band "Ours" was playing, but I was So excited for blue october, when they finally came on stage I was so enthralled! I felt like a little girl in a candy store. They were so amazing, the singer sings very well and I love the way he sings and his lyrics, they are all very uplifting and moving... well to me :D
Here are two of my Favorite songs from the new album from the concert!





So that was my Spring break trip... I wish it could of been longer though.

The rest of the weekend I hung out with my family, ran some errands and had a few friends over on Saturday night.

Then Sunday I had my Mom, my moms bf and my brother over for dinner! It was my moms first time at my house. She said I should take some pictures of my house with the cool decor... so here are a few pictures.















School will be over in about a month now, which will be SUCH a relief. Tuesday I had a crazy day, I woke up at 6, got to work at 7, went to class at 10, back to work at 12, back to school at 5, then left at 7 and went straight to the testing center to take a 2 1/2 hour test. I didn't get home till 10. It was a killer... so was the test. But its over now!

The past few days I have had a killer cough/sore throat and over the weekend I also got a cold. So most of Saturday I layed in bed watching TV while drinking tea and blowing my nose. But that night I went over to my sister Rachels house to watch a movie and eat pizza because it was my Brother Nathan's 12th Birthday!









Tonight we are all getting together to celebrate his birthday with all our family at my moms house!


1 comment:

Brandi Schall said...

It's been ages since I went to a concert so I'm very jealous! Your house looks cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails