Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy days will end soon...

Wow, its been a busy past two weeks, this semester of school is coming to an end very quickly, in fact, it ends in less than a week. I am so excited I jump for joy every day!

I have been so busy with school and work for the past few months... okay really the past 2 1/2 years. I rarely have time to do activies I want to do, like actually reading a book that isn't for school.  Or doing something else on a weekday besides homework.

Bad news is, I am not sure if I will pass my statistics class... which is TOTALLY hard and challenging for me.  So if I do not pass I have to re take it in the Fall and wait to graduate :(
BUMMER!
But I am at least taking the summer off. Its been pretty hard for me to get good grades while taking on a full load of classes And working 40 hours a week. AHHhhh.

So today for fun I am taking my Good friend Mike to a  Queenschrye concert for his birthday! Its one of his favorite bands so I thought it would be a good present!  Last night we all went to dinner with him and then had people over for cake and video games! It was fun! 

Today while out running errands I stopped by my sister Rachel's house to go visit them.  Here are two cute pictures I took of Conner and a video of him having the Hickups.  He is growing so much!







*Update.. the video seems to not have any sound.. weird.. but at least you can see how cute he is!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

woooohooo! I hope you pass Carie! That would be sad to have to retake it. but you are so close anyway one more class wouldn't be so bad. YAY! Oh man.. Connor is sooo cute. :) He is getting so big from the last time I saw him. :) Lets play soon??!?

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I pray for your statistic grade! No one wants to wait to graduate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails