Thursday, April 30, 2009

Indecisive

Yes, I know its hard to believe...me being indecisive.. but I am.
I have now decided that I don't really want to go "walk" during commencement, instead I am going to have dinner with my family.
I don't really have a burning desire to go do the "walk through the D" thing.  So I am officially opting out.
Werid...hmm maybe. I guess its not a big deal to me since I don't know (or think) that I am officially graduating.

So the decision is I am going to spend time with my family instead, which is something I should do anyways!

I'm so happy its the weekend.... almost.  Its been a very long, busy, stressful week.


1 comment:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I totally did that at Dixie. I was so over it. Give me the diploma and let me get out

Related Posts with Thumbnails