Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Graduation

Hello Friends and Family.

It is I!  I know you have rarely seen or heard from me lately (unless your my room mate) but its school to blame!
Speaking of school, graduation is this Friday @ 6:00pm and I will be walking.  No this does not mean I will officially be graduating, it just means you can come watch me walk! (I've learned from watching ANTM)

I will find out officially if i graduate in about a week, after my grades are all looked over.  The kick is I am not sure how I did in my statistics class, there is a 53.4% chance that I did not pass.  In the "rare" occasion that I do not pass, I will have to re-take the class in the Fall, then I will officially graduated..Yay Me.

So if you want to come out and watch take my unofficially graduation walk, ill be at the Dixie Center @ 6:00 pm this Friday May 1st.

that is all for now.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

YAY CARIE!!!! I really hope you pass! That is so rad :) woooohoo Congrats you little smarty pants

Tom and Juli said...

congratulations on walking! I hope it's for real, and not fake =) Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails