Monday, May 4, 2009

its official

So its official.

I found out my final grades today and... ya they weren't looking quite as good as I had hoped, especially my Statistics grade.  Which mean, yes I have to go back to school for another class or two in the Fall.
Oh well, its a struggle in my life that I have to go through and the world will not end because I have to re take a class.

For now I am taking the summer off (or else I would go crazy) and I have already signed up to take my needed classes in the Fall.

Is there anyone out there that has mad statistics skills they would rub off on me??   :)


1 comment:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I aced my stats class. But it was psych statistics - but a lot of the stuff would probably be the same. Let me know if you want some help

Related Posts with Thumbnails