Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holiday weekend!

The Memorial day holiday has come and is now sadly gone. It will be missed with great vigor and vim.

Saturday my Wilson family came over to visit me and we had pizza!




Here is a cute picture of the boys watching TV.


Then Saturday afternoon I did some shopping with Mike and Jared and ate at Red robin. Then later that night I went up to Cedar City with Kevin for dinner and to meet his family.

Sunday I had lunch with my sisters family and my dad! We bbq'ed some steak and it was tasty as sin! And Rachel made her famous chocolate cake everyone loves! Then in the afternoon I went to see "Terminator: Salvation" with Mike and Jared. I thought it was really good, I'd go see it again!

Then Jared, Mike and I had a little BBQ party since Jared bought a new barbecue.. and we found out Jared does have made BBQ cookin skills!

Here are a few pictures from the bbq.









Then Monday afternoon Jared, Mike and I went and saw "Angels and Demons", it was also very good! Then the rest of the day I was lazy and then went and watched "FireFly" with Kevin!

Overall it was a fun weekend! ........Now only if all weekends were that long!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails