Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday in Vegas!

Saturday my good friend Mike and I decided to head down to Vegas.. just for fun!
We got a rental, Ford Fusion, which was fun to drive, then left around 11. When we got into Vegas we had lunch with his friend then headed to the mall to meet our friends Hilary and Cora!
I bought a few things at the mall.. including a few new bras (hey, that is always exciting!)
Then after we were bored of shopping we headed over to Hilary's house and hung out with Hilary, Brandon and Kass, till Cora and Brandon J came over. We ate pizza and watched some of a fight.
It was so fun to see our friends we had not seen in a while. Here are two pictures with Hil!









On Sunday my family and I had lunch at the Wilson's to celebrate fathers day. We made sandwiches, played some Wii, then played some scrabble. It was fun to hang out with my dad for awhile!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails