Monday, June 8, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend was another relaxing, lazy weekend. Friday I watched two movies with my room mate, "Taken" and "Slumdog Millionaire". Both were great movies. Then I went and hung out with Kevin.

Saturday I did some cleaning around my house, updated stuff on my computer, watched a movie, then went to Mesquite with a couple of friends. We played one game of BINGO! I have been several times and have only had one of my friends win... but this time my friend Johnny won TWICE in one game.. We were all rather excited for him. Then Danelle and I watched the boys play at the slots.. Johnny's cousin had a streak of good luck with winning around $1000 just from the slot machines... Planet Moolah was a big hit for them. It was exciting to see him do so well... and also invoked feelings of envy and aggravation since he was winning so much! Oh well.. maybe next time I will win!

Sunday I went to the Wilson's house for lunch and for Conner's baby blessing.  As we were all waiting for the Bishop to come to the house Brayden sneaked outside for a bit on the front porch, I then noticed him standing still then noticed a puddle of liquid all over the front porch... Ya, he peed on the porch.
He is all potty trained now and I guess he thinks he can pee where ever he wants!

Then later that night I went to Kevin's to watch some of the TV series "Weeds", its a very funny show!

Now Monday is almost over.. hardest work day to get through!

This coming Saturday I am contemplating going to Vegas to visit a few friends!



1 comment:

Danelle said...

wooohooo that was such a fun weekend! Glad you came to Mesquite.. next time..we are winning for sure!!! I'm glad to see you are on facebook now too :) Lets hang out again soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails