Tuesday, September 14, 2010

23

Yesterday was my birthday! First thing when I woke up and went into the office I found this..


Roses, chocolate, mints, chocolate and a Poem! Yes, he wrote me a cute poem!



He also got me this new, shiny LAP TOP...

My old lap top has been having problems for a while now, so its nice to have a newly working one!


I had to work for a few hours in the morning, after I was done, i did some yoga and we watched some of my favorite tv shows. Later in the evening Kevin and I went out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo. It was tasty Italian food.
(Not a very good picture, it was bad lighting..Plus Kevin is pulling a weird face) 

After dinner we came back to the house and had some peanut butter/chocolate cheese cake that I made and played my favorite game Phase 10, as we watched some good tv shows!

We are going to celebrate more with my family tomorrow in St. George!

This is a picture of me and a new dress i got for myself!



Overall I had a fun, relaxing day!  :)

1 comment:

Danelle said...

What!!!?? He got you a freaking lap top!? haha oh wow. happy birthday Carie! I'm glad you had a fun day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails