Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Weekend in St. George

The a few days after my birthday we went down south and spent a few days in st. George and Cedar city.
The first day I had a little family party with my Mom, Mike, Angie, Kristine, Nate and kids! I haven't been bowling for a few, so that's what I decided I wanted to do. It was fun, even the kids had a great time pushing the balls down the alley.  Here are a few pictures!




Little Brayden



My "little" brother and I, I swear he grows Every time I see him.

 Kevin
 Mike


After bowling we went back to my mom's house and everyone pinched in and cooked me a tasty dinner.


The next day I celebrated with my dad, sister and mom, we all went to Rachel's house, she cooked us dinner and make a coconut cake and we played some games! 

Saturday we headed down to Cedar City to spend some time with Kevin's family. I think if we stayed there for a week I would gain 10 pounds! Jim is such a great cook and he made us something tasty for every night!  It was nice spending time with them and playing phase 10, I even let Cherie win!!  ;)

We will be heading down south again this weekend, so we can do it all over again!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

whoah.. it's so weird seeing Nathan all grown up. umm he is freaking tall! crazy. Glad you had a good birthday! I want some coconut cake now. and a round of phase 10. I haven't played that in years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails