Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BINGO!

This past weekend I went down South, I had a few friend events going on. Friday Night I went to Mesquite with 10 - 15 other people and played BINGO! It was SOOO much fun. We went down to have fun with our friend Nancy, who is moving.

Here are a few pictures from the night:

One of my fav pics, Jared, Erik, and my self

Nancy and I!

 Love this picture of Jared and Hilary




 Saturday night my friend Hilary had a little house warming party/bbq because she just moved into a nice, new house! It was fun seeing lots of friends!


The rest of the weekend I hung out with my family, which is always nice! I'm excited to move back in November!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

aaww rad! I wish I could have come! Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails