Friday, November 2, 2007

The Unknown

Things you may not have known about me.....


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1 Babysitter (what 12 year old girl hasn't) I babysat the same kids for 2 years.
2 Subway
3 After construction clean up crew
4 Customer care department

B) 4 movies I would watch over
and over:

1 Equilibrium
2 Ferris Beullers day off
3 The Shawshank Redemption
4 10 Things I hate about you

C) Three places I have lived:

1 Florida
2 Orem, UT
3 St. George, UT

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2.
"24"
3. Hero's
4 Ugly Betty

E) Four places I have been on vacation

1 Florida!
2 Las Vegas
3 Park City
4 Mexico

F) Favorite foods:

1 Sandwiches
2. Peanut butter
3 Hummus
4 Carrot cake

H) Four places I would like to be right now;
1 Florida
2 Hawaii
3 Australia
4 Target!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails