Monday, January 26, 2009

"A New Decor"

Last Saturday I drag three of my buddies out and we went shopping! First we started of by going to TJ Max, then Target, then a break for lunch at Red Robin, then to Roberts, then to Office Max, and Finally to Pier 1.  Yes, we were all very tired near the end of the 4 hour long escapade, but it was worth it! 

I have been looking for new home decor items and found a few at Target and Pier 1!!
I decided that my house colors are Teal and dark chocolate brown, and I found this vase and I had to have it! It was from Pier 1, so it was a bit more money then I would usually spend on something like this, but it matched perfectly so I had to have it!

Here it is!













This is another hot item I really liked from Pier 1!











I am having my designers come over in a few days to help me do some decorating, then I will take some pictures!

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Cute! That vase is awesome! I can't wait to see your place! :)

Vanessa said...

your designers? as in Mike?? eh eh

oh look at the good you do.. lol

loves your face mama!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see it!

cariesthoughts said...

Yes, its true.
Mike is my personal designer!
I pay him well with fire balls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails