Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One fell swoop!

So I signed up for all my classes for my last semester to graduate, I had three classes that I was registered for.  I meet with a counselor to make sure I had done everything correctly and found out I was missing one humanities class.  So I went home and found out ALL the classes that I could take were full.  So I emailed a few professors too see if I could add it, I got two replies one said "no, its too full" the other said to come the first day and see if any one dropped the classes.  

In the end a few kids did drop the class and I was able too add it! YAY
Which took a big burden off my shoulders thinking I would have to go through another semester just for one class.

Now if I pass all my classes I will be able to graduate in May! YAY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY FOR GRADAMACATION TIME IN MAY!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails