Thursday, January 29, 2009

Opps... I did it again

So last night after work I was hanging with some buddies at Mike's and Jared's home, then around 9:20 I decided I should  probably go home, do my homework and get ready for bed since I had to wake up at 6 to be to work by 7.  I gather all my belongings, said my good byes, and walk to my house.  I pulled out my keys then I screamed a little and proceeded to walk back to their house.

A few previous days ago I was driving and my house key suddenly fell off my key chain.. I shrugged my shoulders and said "Its okay, I use my garage opener to get in my house".  So yes needless to say.. there was no key to get into my house.  I then texted my room mate too see when she would be home, she said in like 30 minutes, so while I waited I watched another episode of the very comical TV show "Weeds".  I ended up getting too bed Way later than I would of liked and didn't really get my home work done.  But  hey, on the flip side I got to spend valuable time with my friends :)

Yes, my title does say "again", because this is the second time I have done it in the past two weeks... geeze!

So my plan of action is too leave a key at their house!

WOW, look at the good I do!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

CARIE!!! That freakin sucks! I get so pissed when I lock my self out of my car.. or my house.. it is the worst! :) But luckily you have a roommate now to help you out. AND good friends to hang out and pass the time with. woo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails