Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mozy.com!

What would you do for a free tshirt?

Well let me tell you what I did. I play a trivia game on twitter and the sponsor of the last game was a site called mozy.com they offer a great online back up solution. They said they will give you a free shirt if you Did something for it. I Really wanted one of these shirts, for Kevin cause it fits him..since he is nerdy, so I was determined to get one.

What I did was wear a sign around the office that said "Mozy.com is Awesome!!"

Here are a few pictures










Me at my desk












A awesome co-worker and I chatting











Heading out to lunch!





On my way home I drove home with my sign on my truck!
So thats what I did! It brought a little excitment to the usual Manic Monday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We love chatting on Maniac Monday. :D

Vanessa said...

wooooooooo carie.com is da bomb :) mwuahhahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails