Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recently...

The past week has been kind of crazy for me!

Last Thursday I left work because I wasn't feeling well, and it all spiraled down hill from there. From Thursday to Monday all I did was lay in bed and watch tv, it was horrible and boring! I had some type of viral infection that made me weak, have a cough, sore throat, achy body, cough, and some. I think its the sickest I've been in my life and I never want to life through that again! my mother and father helped me out a lot too! I still have a small cough left, but I'm feeling much better!

Its seems like its hard not to get sick now days since its going around. Yesterday there was a coughing orchestra in my office, yes, lots of people around me are sick. I think we should take a few days and de-containment the building!!

I was sad I missed all the Halloween festivities, but I got to see some good pictures!
Here are a few pictures of my cute nephews!

Conner as a cute baby chicken!


Brayden as a Lion!


The boys with a few neighbor kids




Here are a few other cute pictures!






I only have three tests for my Stat class then I am done! Well 2 chapter tests and the final!
I will be SOOOOOO happy when I pass and I'm done!


Well I hope you are all having a great week, I know I'm looking forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Wow, I had no idea you were so sick! I hope you are feeling a lot better by now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails