Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving we all went to my sister Rachel's house! We ate around 2, it was very delicious! For dessert we had pumpkin pie, apple pie and my sisters home made cheese cake! MMMmmm. It was so tasty.
After we ate we played apples to apples and told stories.

After we hung out with my family we headed up to Cedar City to spend some time with Kevin's family. We ate some food there too! Then we played Rummy Cube for a while, it is one of my favorite games, so it was fun to play! Over all it was a fun day, it was nice to see so many family members!

Here are a few pictures from the day!













































































1 comment:

Danelle said...

cute pics!!! Sounds like you had a good holiday. I am still recovering from the junk food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails